We specialize in all aspects of Urology, the department offers comprehensive urological services to diagnose and treat kidney stone diseases, urological cancers, incontinence, infertility, impotence, female urology, pediatric urology, prostatic surgery and other urinary difficulties.
The services offered for kidney stone are provided by using the latest technique in the form of Lithotripsy which is a method for treating kidney and ureteric stones without surgery. One of the best machine is available for this purpose. Both X-Ray & ultrasound controls are available on this machine. Endo-urology, TURP and laparoscopic urological surgeries are routinely performed. Clara Swain Mission Hospital offers a complete range of facilities for investigation of male infertility, urinary incontinence (urinary leak) and other urinary problems like urgency and stress incontinence can be investigated and treated with minimally invasive methods. Many reconstructive urological surgeries like pyeloplasty, urethral structure surgery, hypospadias surgery and other congenital disorder are reconstructed routinely. Some of these reconstructive surgeries are done by keyhole surgery.
- Removal of Kidney/Bladder/Ureteric Stones
- URS (Ureteroscopic Removal of Stone)
- Endoscopic Prostate Surgery
- Lithotripsy (ESWL)
- TURP (Trans Uretheral Resection of Prostate)
- Laser Prostate Surgery
- Laparoscopic Urological Surgery
- Paediatric Urology
- Urodynamic Studies
- Female Urology & Male Infertility
- Arrhythmia and ST-T segment evaluation
- Central and core temperature
- ICP and intra abdominal pressures.
- The facilities of Echocardiography, ultrasound, color Doppler and X-ray are available round the clock.
Patient care and safety are significantly enhanced by 1:1 nursing for all ventilated patients and 1:2 nursing for non-ventilated patients. An active in-house training program ensures that all the nurses are fully trained and up to date in their information. Dedicated Nursing station, central monitoring, clean & dirty utility areas and a team of dedicated specially nurses. The ICUs also have isolation rooms for immune compromised and heavily infected patients.